- Optimize Google Ads campaigns, driving exceptional results for clients.
- Lead client meetings, provide strategic insights, and build strong relationships
- Mentor junior team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning.
An award-winning digital marketing agency based in Orlando, FL. With over 15 years of experience, we specialize in brand strategy, CRO, SEO, Paid Ads, UX web design, e-commerce development, and analytics. As a certified HubSpot agency, Google agency, and trusted Pantheon partner, we bring a data-driven approach to our tailored strategies. Our focus is on creating frictionless user experiences that inspire action. With a transparent and collaborative partnership model, we deliver exceptional results for our clients. Trust us to elevate your digital presence and maximize your marketing potential.
Job Overview: The Senior Paid Search Marketer is passionate about digital marketing and driving positive results for our clients. The role acts as a senior marketer and subject matter expert within the Google Ads platform to build and optimize our clients paid search ad campaigns and provide support to our high-volume client base focusing on customer satisfaction and retention. They will manage a portfolio of accounts and are responsible for building strong client relationships while being a mentor and resources to the more junior members of the team. The senior marketer will also collaborate with our internal teams to develop a customer acquisition strategy to meet and exceed their client's KPIs.
- Marketing Strategy: Meet with clients on recurring calls to speak to review your weekly reporting and discuss marketing KPIs, brand direction, strategic insights, account performance, and upcoming campaigns. Oversee and improve keyword research processes to capture all opportunities. Analyze campaign data to create informed financial decisions that meet client goals.
- Performance Marketing: Oversee implementation of Google Ads conversion tracking. Oversee implementation of integrated platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Google Search Console Google Shopping, etc.
- Implement current best practices for campaign types. Run structured tests using Google Ad experiments to improve campaign performance. Manage negative keyword lists and update negative keywords to buffer our ads from irrelevant searches.
- Implement technical integrations between both Google and non-Google properties including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics & Shopify.
- Reporting: Hands-on approach in creating reporting framework unique to client’s KPIs and ensuring search marketing team maintains expectations
- Work Quality/Account Auditing: Conducts regular audits of client accounts to assess the quality and performance of campaigns, reviewing key metrics, performance indicators, and adherence to best practices. They identify areas for improvement and recommend optimization and scaling strategies to ensure client satisfaction and the achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Mentorship: Partner with more junior members of the team to provide support and learning opportunities. Help foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the team. Work with the Director of Paid Search to help identify training needs and areas for skill development within the team.
- Case Studies: Support case study creation by collaborating with the marketing or content team to create case studies highlighting successful campaigns or projects, providing insights and data related to the team's work and achievements, and contributing to the creation of compelling narratives that showcase the agency's expertise and value.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is typically required. 3-5 years of hands-on experience in paid search marketing and/or managing direct reports
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics & Shopify platforms.
- Strong understanding of the buyer’s journey, and how to approach content marketing for different types of keywords.
- Effective project management skills to handle multiple projects, prioritize tasks, allocate resources, and meet deadlines. Ensures successful end-to-end campaign execution and delivery.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking in understanding business objectives and aligning them with paid search marketing efforts.
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to derive actionable insights and make data-driven decisions to enhance campaign performance is essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify challenges, propose solutions, and adapt strategies. Creative thinking and innovation to find new approaches and tactics for campaign success.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the digital marketing space.
- Experience collaborating with interdisciplinary teams, vendors, and contractors to achieve project goals.
- Excellent communication skills to convey ideas, present reports, and interact with clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Experience with Slack and Google Workplace.
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Orlando
- 24/7 Parking Pass
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan
- 401(k) Plan + 3% Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid & Collaborative Environment
- Company-Wide & Team Events
- Compressed Work Week After 4 Years
- Paid Sabbatical After Every 5 Years