- Strategic Leadership
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Development
Location: U.S. (preferably South, FL, NY, or NJ)
Job Type: Full-Time
About Us: We are a leading company dedicated to enhancing lives through the provision of high-quality consumer packaged goods (CPG). Committed to innovation, sustainability, and fostering a positive impact on communities, we continue to grow. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice President of Human Resources with a strong background in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to join our team.
Position Overview: As the Vice President of Human Resources for the CPG Division, you will play a pivotal role in driving our people strategy, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment, and ensuring that our workforce aligns with our business goals. This position reports directly to the CEO and involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Strategic Leadership:
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with overall business objectives and the unique needs of the CPG division.
- Talent Acquisition:
- Oversee the recruitment process for the CPG Division, ensuring the acquisition of top-tier talent to support company growth.
- Employee Development:
- Implement and enhance training and development programs to nurture the skills and competencies required for success within the CPG industry.
- Employee Relations:
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture through effective employee relations, conflict resolution, and communication strategies.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Collaborate with the compensation and benefits team to design and administer competitive and attractive packages tailored to the CPG talent market.
- Organizational Development:
- Drive organizational effectiveness through talent management, succession planning, and workforce planning initiatives.
- Ensure HR policies and practices comply with relevant labor laws and industry regulations within the CPG sector.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Lead initiatives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the CPG Division, fostering a workplace that values and respects differences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience as an HR leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and industry trends.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in talent acquisition and employee development.